Thursday, July 27, 2017

stay-cation ...

Sometimes you take a blogging siesta without even trying it...that's kind of what I just did. But anywho, I'm back with some pictures of our "stay-cation."

 ....we went to Cabela's during the day. Dad enjoys showing us (esp. the little girls) all the animals. We then shot at the gun range 😄
... trying out some cots 
 ... bubble blowing contest...wonder who won? 😋
 ... we went to a lovely diner by the river for lunch...sadly, my meal wasn't so good 😑
 ... we then checked out the train station that used to operate. They had really neat, old, train cars.
... we took some pictures on the not-used-anymore tracks 
... we then slept at our rental house at the end of our lane. This was the one that the roof was taken off in the storm, and it is finally finished!! It was cool to sleep in a brand-new-old house 😃

4 comments:

  1. I love this post! The bubble-blowing contest looks hilarious... can I guess that you won??? :-)
    The house looks beautiful! Wonderfully done job fixing it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Cabela's!!! It looks like y'all had a fun time there too! :)
    That bubble blowing contest looks like fun!! I cant blow a bubble though :P

    littlebitofsunshineweb.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete