Friday, September 29, 2017

~autumn~

the leaves are turning into beauty. the hum of equipment runs quite frequently. the air turns chilly and out comes the sweatshirts and beanies. the deer start running and out comes the camo. hopes of slaying the big one are in every hunter's head. It is autumn folks 🍂 


Google's definition of autumn is this : "the third season of the year, when crops and fruits are gathered and leaves fall, in the northern hemisphere from September to November and in the southern hemisphere from March to May." and for me, that is quite true. fall on a farm is amazing (can I get an "amen" from you farm girls?) and also very busy. the silos are getting filled, and we drink in the action. the riding in tractors. the working till all hours. the beauty of being able to see again (with all the corn down). whether you know what I mean or not, enjoy fall, wherever you are, and remember today, to thank Jesus for all His blessings! 👏





///

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh! We talked about this earlier (😉😂) but amen to allll of this 👌 loove me the farmgirl's Autumn ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen xD
    I LOVE FALL!!! <3

    - Maddy | littlebitofsunshineweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love autumn so much! It's so pretty!!! ♥ Bring on the snow! ☺ Thank you for this post, Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not quite ready for the snow yet 🤐 I guess I better get ready tho, cause it will be here before too long. 😉

      Delete
  4. those yellow flowers are so pretty!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen....even though summer is my favorite season fall is still BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete