Sunday, December 31, 2017

two thousand seventeen //

Last year, I did a post with a highlight of each month....well I can't believe we are at the end of 2017 already. But here I am, with a stretching + amazing year behind me. And through it all. God is Good. All the time. And all the time. God is good.

// highlights of my year //



JANUARY // we just did the normal-winter-January-life, like going to the farm show //




FEBRUARY // having all our friends and family show us so much love by supporting and helping us in so many ways during the storm //




MARCH // quizzing and winning a second-place trophy with these peoples //



APRIL // Florida with the fam //



MAY // being able to watch our house transform and having lots of happy people around working //



JUNE // playing frisbee with friends //



JULY //the first next-generation Martin family wedding //




AUGUST // spending time with this gem and mom's family on vacation //





SEPTEMBER // watching the harvest happen //



OCTOBER // shooting my first deer // 





 NOVEMBER //celebrating my 16th birthday //



DECEMBER // spending lots of time with family and friends, celebrating our Saviour's birth //


// Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things; His right hand and His holy arm have worked salvation for Him. //
Psalms 98:1

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an awesome year! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe 2017 is already done!!! :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. You went to the Farm Show in 2017!! My family did too! That's SO cool. :D
    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you quizzing again this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aubrie! No, I am not planning on quizzing this year. Are you? I am hoping to come to some of the quiz a thons though, and I would love to meet you 😊

      Delete
    2. Yes I am quizzing this year! That would be sweet if I could meet you. My team is UPTON Promise.

      Delete