Monday, December 4, 2017

||winter tag||

picture from Pinterest 


Paige over at http://paigespages4thelord.blogspot.com tagged me with the winter tag, thank you, Paige!!

  • the rules are to thank the person who tagged you- Thanks, Paige!! 
  • answer the questions
  • and tag at least 3 other people 
Do you celebrate Christmas? - Yes, I celebrate Christmas!!


Do you celebrate any other festive holidays other than Christmas or in addition to? - Yes, we celebrate Thanksgiving & Easter 4th of July, New Year's Eve, Valentines...pretty much all the major holidays!

When it comes to weather, 70, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10? - Probably 70...the warmer the better for me! I love warm weather 🌞

Rain or Snow? - Well, I think we are talking about winter here, so if its cold out, it might as well snow! 😊

On the perfect winter day, would you go shopping or stay home? - Go shopping!!

Trip to the mall, or walk in the park? - Definitely a trip to the mall!

Favorite Christmas movie? - I honestly haven't watched many Christmas movies, so I don't know?!

Favorite Christmas tradition? - Probably being with family over the Christmas season...we always get together with my mom's family + my dad's family. On mom's side, all the cousins exchange names, and get their person a $10 gift. That is always a lot of fun!!

Would you rather say "Happy Holidays" or "Merry Christmas"? - a big MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

What does your Christmas morning look like? - It's usually different every year. This year, we will probably have a slumber party with my family, and then get ready and go to Grandpa and Grandma!!

Favorite Christmas song/carol? - I love all the jiggy little Christmas songs like jingle bells, and all those fun ones! I also like Christmas carols! (side note - we went Christmas caroling with youth group last night, and it was so fun!)

Hot Cocoa, Peppermint tea, Peppermint Mocha, Peppermint milkshake? - A warm cup of Peppermint tea!!

and now I tag - 

Maddy over at http://littlebitofsunshineweb.blogspot.com

Jaidyn - (private blogger)

Beth over at http://bethinboots.blogspot.com/

and whoever else wants to do it!! Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you did this!! <3 <3 Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! now I have been tagged three times! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for tagging me, Shalom!! <3

    - Maddy | littlebitofsunshineweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading your participation in the tag, Shalom!!!
    Blessings,
    Bri
    forget-not-his-benefits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete