Thursday, February 1, 2018

Happy Birthday Leah!

 My little sister Leah is a teenager!! Yesterday we celebrated her 13th birthday with Grandpa & Grandma and a few cousins. Leah always thought it would be fun to use Grandma Sauder's (she passed away 16 years ago) China set sometime. Well, Mom got this great idea to use it for her birthday meal. The menu was soup, rolls, salad, pudding, and angel food cake. It was a delightful evening! 🎉
  










Happy Birthday Leah!! 

||For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.|| 
Jeremiah 29:11


6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Leah!! It looks like y'all had fun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like y'all had a fun time!! Tell Leah "Happy Birthday" for me :)

    - Maddy | littlebitofsunshineweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fun birthday gathering!!! Wish Leah a happy birthday for me! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Leah!! Sounds like y'all had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I did that kind of thing for my 10th birthday!

    ReplyDelete