Monday, February 19, 2018

throwback // when I was little

 
snapshots of my life from 2006-2013 //
 
 
 
January '06
Me, Heidi, + Maria (cousins) //



April '06
Me + Brent doing an Easter Egg hunt //
 
 
 
March '07
Me + Brent reciting a poem at co-op speech night //
 
 
December '07
 little girl with the babies //
 
 
June '08
I scream - you scream - we all scream for ICECREAM //
 

 
March '09
 
I love you Tiana!! //
 
 
The blizzard of January 2010 //
 
 
 
May 2010
school friends //
 
 
 
August 2010
school picture //
 
 
July 2011
tubing in W.V. with Alexis //
 
 
 
December 2011
girls and their dolls //
 
 

 
Grenada trip to visit family 2011 //
 
 
 
July 2012
the wedding bells are ringing //
 
 
November 2012
Gingerbread time //
 
 
August 2013
Miss Mandy our dear teacher gets married //
 
 
October 2013
Air & Space Museum //
 
 
 
And that's all for today friends!! Hope you enjoyed a peak into my life of days gone by 😊

6 comments:

  1. Yassss! Gotta love them tan +navy school uniforms tho 🙈

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those throwback pictures are so fun! What a cute little girl you were, Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! Wow! We were so little back then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!? And if I can say myself...we were pretty cute =)

      Delete